April 03, 2011

Your knitting and crochet time - Knitting and Crochet Blog Week Day 7


"Write about your typical crafting time. When it is that you are likely to craft – alone or in more social environments, when watching TV or whilst taking bus journeys."

I knit everywhere I can, although I do a lot of my knitting at home. During the day, I always have a mug of coffee around. I love coffee but I make sure it never gets too close to my knitting. When I'm working on an easy project, I can knit while I'm watching television. I've been watching a lot of Star Trek with my boyfriend, it's perfect for knitting. If I'm working on cables or a difficult lace pattern, I need to concentrate, so I rarely knit those while watching something or listening to music.

knitting in public

"Γράψτε για τον χρόνο που αφιερώνετε στο πλέξιμο. Πού πλέκετε συνήθως - μόνες σας ή με φίλους, όταν βλέπετε τηλεόραση ή στο λεωφορείο."

Πλέκω όπου μπορώ, αλλά συνήθως πλέκω πολύ στο σπίτι. Κατά τη διάρκεια της ημέρας, έχω πάντα έναν κάφε κάπου κοντά. Μου αρέσει απίστευτα, αν και προσπαθώ να μην είναι ποτέ η κούπα μου πολύ κοντά στο πλεκτό μου. Όταν πλέκω κάτι εύκολο, μπορώ να βλέπω ταυτόχρονα και τηλεόραση. Με το φίλο μου βλέπουμε πολύ Star Trek αυτό τον καιρό και είναι πολύ καλό για πλέξιμο. Αν κάνω πλεξούδες ή κάποια δύσκολη δαντέλα, πρέπει να συγκεντρωθώ, οπότε σπάνια πλέκω κάτι τέτοιο όταν βλέπω τηλεόραση ή όταν ακούω μουσική.

knitting

When I go on trips, I knit on the train or on the bus. A complicated pattern really helps the time go by fast, but it's hard to balance a book or paper with a complicated chart on my lap, so choosing the right project isn't always easy. I prefer circular needles when I'm travelling.

socks

Όταν πάω εκδρομή, πλέκω στο τρένο ή στο λεωφορείο. Ένα περίπλοκο σχέδιο βοηθάει να περνάει γρήγορα η ώρα, αλλά είναι δύσκολο να έχω ένα βιβλίο ή το χαρτί με το σχέδιο στα πόδια μου, οπότε η επιλογή του κατάλληλου πλεκτού δεν είναι πάντα εύκολη. Προτιμώ να πλέκω με κυκλικές βελόνες όταν ταξιδεύω.

Knitting group meeting

I knit a lot when I go out for coffee with my friends and at our knitting meetings of course! I also always take a sock with me when I go to the dentist.

Πλέκω επίσης πολύ όταν βγαίνω για καφέ και φυσικά όταν κάνουμε συναντήσεις πλεξίματος! Παίρνω επίσης πάντα μια κάλτσα μαζί μου όταν πάω στον οδοντίατρο.

socks in Veria

To see more posts from today's topic, you can Google the code 2KCBWDAY7.

This has been a wonderul experience, I had so much fun during the Knitting and Crochet Blog Week! I've discovered some amazing new blogs and I'm looking forward to reading all the posts from all the blogs! There are so many taking part this year, I know I'll have lots to read for weeks. You are all so talented, this has been a wonderful week!

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments and welcome if you're new to my blog! I'll announce the winner of the giveaway tomorrow - I'm so sorry for the delay!

Knitting

Για να δείτε περισσότερες αναρτήσεις με το σημερινό θέμα, μπορείτε να γράψετε στο Google τον κωδικό 2KCBWDAY7.

Ήταν μια υπέροχη εμπειρία, πέρασα τέλεια με αυτή την εβδομάδα blogging για το πλέξιμο! Ανακάλυψα μερικά απίστευτα blog και ανυπομονώ να διαβάσω όλες τις αναρτήσεις. Η συμμετοχή ήταν πολύ μεγάλη και ξέρω ότι θα έχω πράγματα να διαβάζω για εβδομάδες! Υπάρχουν τόσο πολύ άνθρωποι με ταλέντο, πραγματικά ήταν μια υπέροχη εβδομάδα!

Σας ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ για όλα τα σχόλιά σας και αν βρήκατε τώρα το blog μου, καλώς ήρθατε! Θα ανακοινώσω τη νικήτρια του διαγωνισμού αύριο, συγγνώμη για την καθυστέρηση!

7 comments:

  1. I love to knit everywhere too, I tried on a bus once, but it didn't work to well for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! Your photos really make me miss summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's the first time I actually see a photo of you! You're completely different than I imagined! :)))) How nice to see you! You look so happy and pretty when you knit - I usually have my face contorted in concentration, it's not a very pretty sight! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work - and you're making the rest of us in northern Europe really envious of your good weather ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you're such an avid knitter! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too young to knit as you do! LOL.

    You and the citron! I can't help but think of you whenever that pattern is mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo. Star Trek. I'm always on the lookout for shows to knit by.

    ReplyDelete