March 28, 2012

More orange

I've been knitting a lot these days and I started a new scarf, even though I haven't finished my socks yet. What is it about Spring and new projects? I have a million ideas and not nearly enough time.

Color change scarf

I also have some very exciting news: Julie from Knitted Bliss wrote about my Monkey hats in her new Modification Monday post! She has a great blog and the Modification Monday posts are always so inspiring. Thank you Julie!

My new project is a scarf that hopefully has enough holes in it and I'll be able to wear it in the next months. It's one of the patterns I mentioned in my post about shawls and scarves for warm weather. The yarn is Wollmeise and as always, the color is very bright!

Color change scarf

Πλέκω πολύ αυτές τις μέρες και ξεκίνησα ένα καινούριο κασκόλ, αν και δεν τελείωσα ακόμα τις κάλτσες μου. Τι παθαίνω την άνοιξη και θέλω συνέχεια καινούρια πράγματα; Έχω άπειρες ιδέες αλλά δυστυχώς όχι και τον απαραίτητο χρόνο.

Έχω επίσης πολύ ωραία νέα: η Julie από το blog Knitted Bliss έβαλε τα σκουφάκια μου Monkey hats στην καινούρια ανάρτηση της σειράς Modification Monday (γράφει για τροποποιήσεις σχεδίων). Λατρεύω το blog της και οι αναρτήσεις αυτές, που γράφει κάθε Δευτέρα, είναι γεμάτες έμπνευση. Ευχαριστώ Julie που έγραψες για τα σκουφάκια μου!

Το καινούριο μου πλεκτό είναι ένα κασκόλ που ελπίζω ότι έχει αρκετές τρύπες ώστε να το φορέσω τους επόμενους μήνες. Είναι ένα από τα σχέδια που ανέφερα στην ανάρτηση για πλεκτά κατάλληλα για πιο ζεστό καιρό. Το νήμα είναι Wollmeise και όπως πάντα, το χρώμα είναι πολύ φωτεινό!

5 comments:

  1. αυτά τα χρώματα είναι υπέροχα..μου θυμίζουν καυτό ήλιο!!καλή συνέχεια :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exciting, eye-poppin' yarn you're using! It has a total citrus vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add congrats on being mentioned in that post! Your hats are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New projects are so tempting, and especially dyring spring. Must be the Sun/light & longer days. I find it very fulfilling with new colors& tarn & projects. A's i told you, the mó key pattern works great in a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! That is happy. When I opened your blog, I felt like the sun had just come bursting through the windows. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete