July 28, 2011

Fun and fast

I've been wanting to try the Crochet Bag pattern by Lucy from Attic 24. Two days ago, I chose some colors in wool from my stash and I started crocheting. I wasn't happy with my first attempt though, so I decided to try the wavy edging and ended up with a pretty.. something. I still don't know what it is, but I like it!

Crochet Bag

Θέλω εδώ και καιρό να δοκιμάσω το σχέδιο για τσάντα με βελονάκι Crochet Bag της Lucy από το Attic 24. Πριν δύο μέρες διάλεξα μερικά χρώματα σε μαλλί που είχα και ξεκίνησα. Δεν ήμουν πολύ ευχαριστημένη με την πρώτη προσπάθεια όμως, οπότε αποφάσισα να δοκιμάσω και το κυματιστό σχέδιο και έφτιαξα ... κάτι. Δεν είμαι σίγουρη ακόμα τι είναι, αλλά μου αρέσει!

Crochet Bag

The second time, things worked out a lot better and I've been having fun with the colors and the stripes. I couldn't get the bottom of the bag to lie flat so I added a couple rows with no increases, whenever it got too wavy. I've finished the bottom and I have a feeling that maybe I made it too big. But, if it is too big, I can turn the bag into a yarn basket for my living room.

I had forgotten how fast crochet is! I've been thinking about a blanket for a long time and I think crochet is the way to do it. I'm already thinking of more stripes!

Crochet Bag

Τη δεύτερη φορά, τα πράγματα πήγαν πολύ καλύτερα και διασκεδάζω με τα χρώματα και τις ρίγες. Δεν ήταν επίπεδο το κάτω μέρος της τσάντας μου, οπότε έβαλα μερικές σειρές χωρίς αυξήσεις, κάθε φορά που γινόταν υπερβολικά κυματιστό. Το έχω τελειώσει τώρα το κάτω μέρος και ίσως να το έκανα πολύ μεγάλο τελικά. Αλλά, αν η τσάντα βγει πολύ μεγάλη, θα την κάνω καλάθι για νήματα και θα την βάλω στο σαλόνι μου.

Είχα ξεχάσει πόσο γρήγορο είναι το βελονάκι! Σκέφτομαι καιρό τώρα να φτιάξω μια κουβέρτα και νομίζω ότι αυτός είναι ο τρόπος να το κάνω. Σκέφτομαι ήδη περισσότερες ρίγες!

Crochet Bag

4 comments:

  1. Τα χρωματα ειναι υπεροχα. Οτι και να βγει θα ειναι χρησιμο!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must sound like a broken record when I comment on your blog... but I love the colors you're using! I have some leftover cotton yarn that I'm going to use for teaching myself new crochet stitches. I'm itching to make cute placemats and trivets in crochet for the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty! I jut love your colors.

    (Sorry - another broken record.)

    ReplyDelete